This tasty treat is good for a quick snack or dessert! The other great thing about these blueberry bites is that they are low carb, so they will have little effect on your blood sugars!
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup light cream cheese
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 6-8 drops liquid stevia (less is more tart, more is sweeter)
- 16 mini muffin tin papers
- In a small bowl, smash the ½ cup blueberries. Set aside.
- Using a separate bowl, mix cream cheese, stevia, and coconut oil. It will be easier to mix if cream cheese is at room temperature.
- Add blueberries and mix thoroughly.
- Separate into 16 mini muffin tin papers.
- Place in freezer and freeze for 3 hours.
Nutrition for 1 serving (makes 16):