Cauliflower rice is a great low carb substitute for rice, and it cooks very well. This recipe will taste like an old favorite, without raising your blood sugars!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 12 oz package of cauliflower rice
- 1 10 oz package of frozen vegetable mix
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Bake chicken for 20-30 minutes until no longer pink.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Once chicken is cool, cut into 1 inch cubes.
- In a skillet over medium heat, warm 2 Tbsp. olive oil.
- Add cauliflower rice and veggies to skillet, stirring over heat for about 8-10 minutes.
- Add chicken and soy sauce and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.