Diabetes Workshops That Will Keep You Upbeat
& Pretty Darn Confident
For Type 1s, Type 2s & Those Who Care
6:30pm – 8:30pm
See calendar for dates!
Schaetzel Center Great Hall at Scripps La Jolla
9890 Genesee Avenue
La Jolla, CA 9203
(BEAUTIFUL new location!)
$5 per person at the door!
$4 for parking
…a quick dose of info to stay motivated & empowered with your day-to-day diabetes management.
- EXPERT speakers
- The most up-to-date info for TYPE 1’s & TYPE 2’s
- CONNECTING with other people who can relate
- One-on-one ENGAGEMENT with local resources & exhibitors
- Light REFRESHMENTS
…an easy evening with great speakers & practical information you can put to use now
2018 Topics Include:
- A New Year, A New You – creating health habits, eating right, exercising more, and how to stick to it all year
- It’s Complicated – understanding micovascular and macrovascular complications
- Type 1 Night – the latest and greatest type 1 medications, therapies & CGM options
- Type 2 Night – CGM for type 2’s and why it’s a life saving device & get the download on the best nutrition apps
- Type 3 Night – support your loved one with diabetes, finding peace & love during the difficult times