Hopefully we’re getting close (or at least closer) to loosening up the stay-at-home orders, but in the meantime Steve and Jeremy wanted to share a few things they’re going to miss and a few things they can’t WAIT to ditch once quarantine is officially over. Feel free to add yours in the comments!
For those who prefer to read and skip to the good stuff, here’s the CliffsNotes version!
What Jeremy Can’t Wait to Give Up:
- Zoom meetings
- Drinking alone
- Exercising at home
- Sneezing in public without feeling self-conscious
- Wearing face masks and smelling your breath all day
- Not being able to shake hands or hug people
What Steve Will Keep Doing:
- Brushing his teeth for two minutes at a time
- Eating a ton of bacon
- Reading food labels on junk food
- Wearing pajama bottoms to work
- Making friends with telemarketers
- Living by a calendar where all the days are the same