This recipe is from KetoConnect, where you’ll find lots of delicious, low-carb recipe ideas. Here is the full Low Carb Keto Cornbread recipe with additional notes, ingredient links, and instructional videos.
What You Need:
- electric hand mixer
- 9×13 casserole dish
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 25 drops liquid stevia
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2/3 can baby corn, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9-inch casserole dish.
- In a medium bowl combine the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder and salt. Whisk together and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the eggs, melted butter, sour cream and liquid stevia. Whisk until fully incorporated. Add the dry ingredients to the wet in two batches as you combine.
- Fold in the cheddar cheese and chopped up baby corn. Transfer to a casserole dish and bake for 37-40 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes and slice into 12 pieces.
Nutritional Information for 1 Serving:
Calories: 254, Fat: 23g, Carbs: 6g, Fiber: 3g, Protein: 8g