TCOYD® LIVE PLUS
Is There Really Such a Thing as a Diabetes Diet?
…With Expert Endocrinologists (Living well with T1D!) Steven V. Edelman, MD, Jeremy Pettus, MD; and Adriana Valencia, RD, CDCES
TCOYD® LIVE PLUS events feature related content including videos, articles, and podcasts to learn even more on the topic!
Questions We Address Include:
• Is there really such a thing as a “Diabetes Diet”?
• Is there a way to realistically be successful with portion control and eating the foods you like—or the food you grew up with—in moderation?
• For people with diabetes what percent of diet should be protein, carbohydrates and fat?
• How important is carb counting? More important than calories?
• What are some of the common diets out there that people do well with if they have diabetes including low carb, keto, and mediterranean?
• Does intermittent fasting work well for people with diabetes? If I do eat breakfast, what can I eat for breakfast that won’t wreck my blood sugar?
– READ RELATED ARTICLES –
–THIS TCOYD® LIVE PLUS IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY –
Glucerna® shakes and bars are more than delicious treats. They’re delicious and nutritious treats that help curb cravings and manage blood sugar*— so you can stay on track.
*Designed to help minimize blood sugar spikes compared to high glycemic carbohydrates