- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 2 large white button mushrooms sliced
- Half a red bell pepper sliced, and green bell pepper sliced
- 1 Roma tomato diced
- ½ red onion sliced
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- 5-6 stalks of asparagus
- 1 t oregano
- 1 t rosemary
- 1 t basil
- 1 T fresh garlic
- 8 ounce skinless sliced, precooked chicken sliced
- 10 black pitted olives
- 1 can 15 oz. white Italian beans, drained
- Black pepper, to taste
- ½ fresh lime
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the mushrooms, bell peppers, onions and asparagus and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add the cooked chicken and garlic.
- Lower heat. Add vegetable broth, oregano, rosemary, basil, diced tomatoes, beans, olives, and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Cook over low heat until chicken is nice and hot.
- Season with pepper to taste and a squeeze of lime.
Nutritional Info per serving:
Calories: 216, Fat: 8.5g, Carbs: 24g, Fiber: 6.5g, Protein: 11g