The key ingredient of this salad is a quick, homemade creamy dressing with a delicious punch that brings back those iconic Thanksgiving day flavors.
Ingredients for the dressing:
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp Everything but the Leftovers seasoning
Ingredients for the salad:
- Bed of spinach or salad greens of your choice
- Leftover Thanksgiving veggies – I used green beans (from green bean casserole side dish), roasted Brussels sprouts, Delicata squash and roasted broccoli
- Leftover turkey if you’d like to add protein
- Option to add sautéed mushrooms and onions
Plate up the salad ingredients. For the dressing, mix the yogurt, vinegar and seasoning together. Adjust the yogurt and vinegar to desired consistency if necessary, and drizzle over the salad.