This recipe is from KetoConnect, where you’ll find lots of delicious, low-carb recipe ideas and videos.
- 1 small head grated cauliflower (about 3 cups)
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Grate entire head of cauliflower into a bowl using a cheese grater or food processor.
- Microwave for 3 minutes and let cool. Place in paper towels or cheese cloth and ring out all the excess water.
- Place cauliflower in a bowl, add rest of ingredients and combine well.
- Form into six square shaped hash browns on a greased baking tray.
- Place in a 400 degree oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and hash browns will firm up. Serve warm. Enjoy!
Calories: 164, Fat: 11g, Carbs: 5g, Fiber: 2g, Protein: 7g
Here’s the full Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns recipe.