Our Continuing Medical Education Manager Sarah created these lightened-up cocktails that are easy to throw together with minimal ingredients, so you have more time to sip and savor the season.
- 6 oz apple cider, warm or cold (reduced sugar apple juice or diluted with water works fine to reduce calories/carbs)
- 1.5 oz Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey
- Cinnamon stick for garnish
- Apple slice for garnish
- Put a large ice cube in a highball glass/tumbler.
- Add Fireball and top off with apple juice.
- Add garnishes.
Approximate Nutrition for 1 serving: Calories: 150, Carbs: 22, Sugar: 22g
- 6 oz Champagne
- 2 oz light cranberry juice
- Rosemary sprigs for garnish
- Cranberries or pomegranate seeds for garnish
- Fill a champagne flute ¾ with champagne.
- Top off with light cranberry juice and add garnishes.
Approximate Nutrition for 1 serving: Calories: 70, Carbs: 24, Sugar: 3.5
- 1.5 oz vanilla vodka
- ¼ cup cream of coconut (Note: not per serving, to pour on a plate to rim martini glass)
- 4-6 oz Coconut Bai or other coconut flavored low-calorie beverage
- Shredded coconut for rim (sweetened or unsweetened)
- Pour cream of coconut onto a plate. Put some shredded coconut onto another plate.
- Dip martini glass in cream of coconut, then roll in shredded coconut.
- In a shaker, add ice, vanilla vodka, and coconut flavored beverage.
- Shake and strain into a martini glass.
Approximate Nutrition for 1 serving: Calories: 98, Carbs: 5, Sugar: 2g