What You Need:
- Mixing Bowl
- Popsicle Molds
- Baking Sheet
- Parchment paper
- Mason Jar
- 1 can unsweetened coconut cream
- 3/4 cup powdered sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1.5 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1.5 cups sugar-free chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- Combine the coconut cream, sweetener, vanilla, and heavy cream in a bowl. Mix well to dissolve the sweetener.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds and freeze for 8-10 hours.
- Remove the popsicles from the mold carefully using a bit of warm water to submerge the trays. Place the removed popsicles onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Re-freeze for 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil together in a microwave safe bowl. Heat in 30-second intervals, stirring in-between to prevent burning.
- Transfer the melted chocolate into a wide-mouth mason jar or glass deep enough to allow the ice cream bar to be fully coated.
- Working quickly, dip the bars into the glass and rotate the glass to coat all sides of the ice cream evenly.
- Place the dipped bar onto the baking sheet with parchment paper and top with any chopped nuts or toppings of choice. Repeat with all the bars.
- Freeze until ready to enjoy.
Nutritional Information for 1 Serving:
Calories 225, Fat 27g, Carbohydrates 6g, Fiber 2g, Sugar 1g, Protein 2g