This recipe is from KetoConnect, where you’ll find lots of delicious, low-carb recipe ideas. Here is the full Goat Cheese Breakfast Tart recipe with additional notes and ingredient links.
Servings: Makes 8 tarts
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup spinach/kale/or collard greens
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 8 slices prosciutto
- 2 large eggs
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temp
- 4 oz. goat cheese, room temp
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup sweet red peppers, diced
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add kale, garlic, and red pepper flakes, and sauté until fragrant and wilted, about two minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Spray a muffin tin with non-stick spray, then carefully line 8 cups with prosciutto.
- In a small bowl, lightly whisk eggs. Add in cream cheese, goat cheese, parmesan cheese, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Stir until smooth.
- Add the mixed greens to the cheese mixture and mix well.
- Spoon the mixture into each of the prosciutto cups, dividing it evenly. Top with diced red pepper.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes until golden brown and set. Let stand for 5 minutes to cool slightly and firm up.
Nutritional Information for 1 Tart:
Calories: 194, Fat: 17g, Carbohydrates: 2g, Protein: 9g
Leave a Reply