Servings: 10 slices
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1.5 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup low-carb sugar substitute
- 1.5 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid stevia (50 drops)
- 4 large eggs (room temperature)
- 2/3 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray an 8.5 x 4.5 bread loaf with oil of choice (you can also line it with parchment paper for easier removal).
- In a medium bowl add almond flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Combine using a hand mixer until fluffy and incorporated.
- In another large bowl, add the cream cheese, butter, and sugar substitute. Beat until well combined.
- Add vanilla, sour cream, and stevia and mix well. Add eggs and beat until fully incorporated.
- Add the dry ingredients in two batches to the wet ingredients, and combine one last time using the hand mixer.
- Fold in the blueberries and walnuts.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean. Remove from oven and allow to cool in the pan for 10-15 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack. Slice into 10 pieces and top with whipped cream and fresh blueberries, if desired.
NOTE: Oven temps vary, so be sure to check on the pound cake starting at 40 minutes. If it’s browned all over and a toothpick comes out clean, it should be fully cooked through!
Nutritional Information for 1 Slice:
Calories: 297, Fat: 27g, Carbohydrates: 9g, Fiber: 3g, Protein: 9g