This recipe is from the American Diabetes Association’s Diabetes Food Hub. Click here for the original recipe and notes.
- ½ lb ground chicken breast
- ½ lb ground chicken (mixed light and dark)
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes (chopped, not in oil)
- ¼ cup onion, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh, flat Italian parsley
- 4 garlic cloves, mined
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
Mix all ingredients together and form 4 patties. Grill 3–4 minutes on each side and serve with guacamole.
Nutritional Info for 1 serving:
Calories: 165, Fat: 6g, Carbs: 4g, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 2g, Protein: 24g