For the Bars:
- 3/4 cup superfine almond flour
- 2 oz butter
- 1/4 cup Swerve icing, sugar style
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
For the Topping:
- 1/2 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- Mix all the ingredients for the bars together, and spread into an 8″ square pan.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave oven for 30 seconds and stir.
- Add another 10 seconds if needed to melt fully.
- Spread the topping on top of the bars.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour or two until the bars thicken up. These bars definitely improve with keeping, so don’t be in a huge rush to eat them.
Nutritional Info (1 serving):
Calories: 246, Carbs: 7g, Protein: 7g, Fat: 23g, Fiber: 3g, Sugar: 1g