This recipe comes from Brandi at staysnatched.com. Click here for the original recipe and notes.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Chill Time: 1 hour
- 6 cups raw broccoli florets
- 1 cup Primal Kitchen mayo
- 1/4 cup sunflower seed kernels or slivered almonds
- 1 1/2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons zero-calorie sweetener
- 4 slices cooked and crumbled uncured bacon
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- salt and pepper to taste
- Slice the broccoli florets into thin slices.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl and stir to mix well.
- Cover and chill the salad for at least one hour.
Calories: 301, carbs: 4g (net), Protein: 4g
Leave a Reply