Green chili salsa seeps into the pork tenderloin for a subtle flavor with a mild kick of heat.
Yield: 6 tacos
- 1 1lb pork tenderloin
- 1 12 oz. bottle green chili salsa (we used Trader Joe’s Hatch Valley Salsa)
- 6 of your favorite low carb tortillas
- Shredded cheese of choice (we used white cheddar)
- Chopped white onion
- Chopped tomato
- Chopped avocado
- Squeeze of lime
- Place the pork in a slow cooker and pour the full bottle of salsa over it.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Shred the pork with two forks, working the salsa into the meat. Cool slightly and build tacos with your favorite toppings.