This simple three-part combo cocktail consists of a spirit, flavored syrup, and sparkling water, and can yield infinite possibilities depending on your palate and creativity. Using flavored syrups, fruit, and herbs is a great way to get that craft cocktail finish without all the fuss.
- Ice cubes
- 8 oz sparkling water
- 1 oz sugar free flavored syrup (I used blueberry lavender from Jordan’s Skinny Mixes) for a summer garden vibe
- 1.5 ounces gin, vodka, or other spirit of choice (or omit spirits for a refreshing mocktail to be enjoyed all day everyday)
- Fill glass with desired amount of ice
- Add water, flavored syrup, and spirits
- Garnish with berries and/or herbs, and enjoy!