- 1/4 cup white onion, grated
- 2 tablespoons pickle juice
- 2 tablespoons mayo
- 1/4 cup jalapeño minced (add more for extra heat, or include some seeds)
- 4 cups sliced cabbage
- 1 carrot, peeled + shredded
- 1/2 cup pickles, diced
- Using a cheese grater, grate the onion.
- In a small bowl, whisk together onion, pickle juice, mayonnaise, pepper, and minced jalapeño.
- Add sliced cabbage, diced pickles, and shredded carrot to a large bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the veggies and toss together until veggies are coated.
- Store in the fridge, it’s even tastier the next day. Enjoy!
Nutritional information for one serving:
Calories: 45kcal, Carbohydrates: 5g, Protein: 1g, Fat: 3g, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 2g