This recipe is from lowcarbingasian.com, a website dedicated to easy and healthy Asian-inspired recipes. See the full keto crepes recipe here, along with additional notes, ingredient links, and a how-to video.
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons monk fruit erythritol blend (or sweetener of choice)
- 1/4 cup water
- Put cream cheese in a microwavable bowl and microwave for approximately 20 seconds or until smooth and creamy when stirred.
- Mix in room-temperature eggs. (For quick room temperature eggs, submerge them in warm water for 3-5 minutes).
- Stir in sweetener and vanilla extract.
- Add water and give it a really good whisking until everything is well combined. To make a really smooth batter you can also use a hand mixer or a blender.
- In a well-greased pan (you can use cooking spray) heat on low and add enough batter to make a thin crepe while swirling the pan around. Cook on low heat for approximately 2-3 minutes or until edges slightly brown.
- Flip over and cook for 1 minute. Carefully transfer to a plate.
- Fill with keto Nutella (or filling of choice).
Nutritional Information for 1 serving (1 crepe):
Calories: 235, Carbohydrates: 5g, Protein: 11g, Fat: 20g, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 2g
Leave a Reply