- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1+1/2 teaspoons cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 3/4 teaspoon oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1.5 lbs precooked chicken breast, shredded (baked or boiled)
- 1 7 oz can green chilis
- 1 18 oz block of cream cheese
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- Add oil to a pot and sauté the garlic and onions until translucent over medium heat.
- Pour in the spices and toast them for 2 minutes with the onions and garlic.
- Add in the broth and bring to a simmer. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Once simmered add in the chicken, chilis, cream cheese, heavy cream, and cilantro.
- Serve warm with keto tortilla chips, avocado, limes, and extra cilantro.
Nutritional Information for 1 serving:
Calories: 305, Fat: 11g, Carbs: 12g, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 5g, Protein: 39g