For the Filling:
- 10 oz pumpkin puree
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid stevia
- 1/2 cup low-carb sugar substitute
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
For the Topping:
- 3/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup low-carb sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 20 drops liquid stevia
- 1/2 cup cold butter, cubed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 9-inch pie pan.
- Combine all of the filling ingredients in a large bowl and whisk until fully combined. Pour into the greased pan and bake for 10 minutes.
- While the filling is baking make the topping. Add all of the topping ingredients except the butter to a medium bowl, and combine.
- Now add the cubed butter to the mixture and combine using your hands. It should turn into a sandy, dough-like mixture (as seen in video).
- Break apart the crumble and plop on top of the slightly baked filling.
- Bake for 27-30 minutes or until topping has browned. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving. Can be served hot or cold!
Nutritional Information for 1 Serving:
Calories: 337, Fat: 32g, Carbs: 9g, Fiber: 3g, Protein: 7g