A quick, healthy, refreshing, crowd-pleasing appetizer for summer, celebrations, holidays, potlucks, or just plain snacking.
- 1 bunch basil
- 1 container mini mozzarella balls
- 1 container cherry tomatoes
- Optional: balsamic glaze
- Tear basil leaves from stems. Large leaves can either be folded up or cut in two.
- Slice mozzarella balls in half.
- Build skewers by adding tomato, basil, and then cheese.
- Arrange on a serving dish, and drizzle with a little balsamic glaze for added zing!
Voila, it’s that easy!
Leave a Reply