Serving Size: 18 fat bombs
- 1/2 cup cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup Swerve or Lakanto, powdered
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup strawberries sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Place everything in a food processor, and run until the ingredients are liquid-like and the strawberries are smooth.
- Scoop into your desired container — a muffin pan lined with liners works great. I used round silicone molds.
- Place in the freezer for 2 hours or until firm, and enjoy!
Nutritional Information (for 1 fat bomb):
Calories: 46 kcal, Carbs: 1g, Protein: 1g, Fat: 5g, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 1g