This recipe is from thelittlepine.com. Click here for the original recipe and notes, and lots of other delicious low carb recipe ideas!
Serving Size: 18 fat bombs
- 1/2 cup cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup Swerve or Lakanto, powdered
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup strawberries sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Place everything in a food processor, and run until the ingredients are liquid-like and the strawberries are smooth.
- Scoop into your desired container — a muffin pan lined with liners works great. I used round silicone molds.
- Place in the freezer for 2 hours or until firm, and enjoy!
Nutritional Information (for 1 fat bomb):
Calories: 46 kcal, Carbs: 1g, Protein: 1g, Fat: 5g, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 1g
I just found out I am a prediabetic and I have to go on a prediabtic diet and both of my parents had diabetes and there was a lot they couldnt have and I am learning how to cope with whats going on. I been searching for recipes that prediabetics can eat and what they cant eat. i am gonna try thid on and see how it does
There are tons of great recipes on our website, and the American Diabetes Association’s Food Hub is another good resource: https://www.diabetesfoodhub.org/. There are lots of healthy and delicious food options to explore!
Can this be made with blueberries?
Hi Peggy, that should work too…give it a try and let us know what you think!