Jazz up your table with this specialty nut recipe that turns a bowl of simple cashews into a gourmet treat.
- 1 lb raw, unsalted cashews
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp pink salt
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tsp date syrup (or other sweetener of choice)
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Place cashews on an unlined baking sheet and warm for 10 minutes.
- While the cashews are warming, melt the butter and add all the other ingredients into a medium sized bowl.
- Add the melted butter and stir so the mixture is even.
- Scoop the warm cashews into the bowl and toss to evenly coat. Serve warm or cooled – they’re delicious either way. Grab a handful and enjoy!
Nutritional info depends on your sweetener of choice and how big of a handful you grab. 🙂