My Roasted Red Pepper Feta Dip was the inspiration for this recipe – a lightened-up version of traditional nachos that will satisfy a comfort food craving without the guilt.
- 1 6 oz. bag reduced-fat pita chips
- 1/2 cup sliced kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup diced cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup diced cucumber
- 1/c cup chopped artichoke hearts
- 1/2 can (15 oz. can) chickpeas (rinsed and drained)
- Fresh dill and parsley
- Roasted Red Pepper Feta Dip
- Arrange the pita chips on a large plate.
- Add the desired amount of toppings, to your preference.
- Drizzle the red pepper feta dip as the “nacho cheese”. To make the dip easier to drizzle, put it into a food baggie, snip one corner of the baggie and squeeze.
- Sprinkle with finely chopped fresh herbs.
Other topping suggestions: chopped red onion, pepperoncini peppers, sun-dried tomatoes, or black olives. All would be delicious!
I love this!!! If you are looking for more great diabetic recipes like this one I wrote down some of my favorites here for free ❤️Please enjoy !!